Dine Downtown for New Rochelle's Restaurant Week—
Monday, March 31st to Thursday, April 3rd
Dine Downtown New Rochelle Restaurant Week is a perfect opportunity to try that new restaurant you've been meaning to get to. Thirteen downtown restaurants will offer special three-course menus for $26 (not including beverage, tax and gratuity), offering diners the opportunity to sample the Queen City’s diverse downtown dining scene at great prices.
Hosted by the New Rochelle BID, Dine Downtown New Rochelle Restaurant Week celebrates New Rochelle’s growing restaurant community, offering a variety of cuisines.
- A Place 2 Go (Caribbean cuisine meets American soul)
- Alvin & Friends (Southern & Caribbean)
- Coromandel (Indian Cuisine)
- Da Giovanni (Fine Italian)
- Gnarly Vine (Wine and continental cuisine)
- La Herradura (Authentic Mexican)
- Little Mexican Café (Authentic Mexican)
- Modern Restaurant (Classic Italian & Pizza)
- NOMA Social (Mediterranean-inspired menu & inventive cocktails)
- Patrias (Spanish & Peruvian cuisine)
- Posto 22 (Classic ltalian cuisine)
- Sorell Wine Bar Bistro (Wine and bistro fare)
- Vistro Café at Recologie (Vegan & vegetarian cuisine)
Check out each restaurants specialty under the Dine Downtown restaurant category.
Inspired by the success of last year’s 325th Anniversary Restaurant Week, downtown New Rochelle restaurants are planning two BID Dine Downtown Restaurant Weeks in 2014: one this spring and another in the fall during the popular New Rochelle Arts Fest celebration.
Dine Downtown New Rochelle Restaurant Week is sponsored by the New Rochelle BID and News 12.