Fall 2015 Dine Downtown New Rochelle BID Restaurant Week
MONDAY - THURSDAY EVENINGS
10/19 through 10/22 AND 10/26 through 10/29
Dine Downtown New Rochelle Restaurant Weekis a perfect opportunity to try that new restaurant you’ve been meaning to get to. Ten downtown restaurants will offer special three-course menus for *$26, offering diners the opportunity to sample the Queen City’s diverse downtown dining scene at great prices.*at participating restaurants not including beverage, tax and gratuity.
Hosted by the New Rochelle BID, Dine Downtown New Rochelle Restaurant Week celebrates New Rochelle’s growing restaurant community, offering a variety of cuisines.
- A Place 2 Go: Caribbean cuisine meets American soul food by talented Chef Chrissy Crisp at the popular and welcoming A Place 2 Go, which has earned an enthusiastic 4 stars on Yelp and a glowing New York Times Review.
- Alvin & Friends: Contemporary cuisine with Southern/Caribbean flavors, “a darling of downtown New Rochelle” (New York Times). In 2015 Alvin’s was selected by Open Table for a Diner’s Choice award and Trip Advisor for a Certificate of Excellence.
- Coromandel: Named “Best Indian Food in Tri-State Area” by Zagat, Coromandel Cuisine of India serves authentic Indian food in a colorful, contemporary environment.
- Gnarly Vine: Owner and chef William Leon, trained in Spain and Mexico, passionately pairs selected wines with a constantly changing eclectic gourmet menu.
- Little Mexican Café: This neighborhood restaurant serves up mouth-watering traditional Mexican food and the New York Times called its signature tacos “the genuine article.”
- Modern Restaurant: Designated one of America top 1000 Italian restaurants by Buonitalia and Zagat, this long time New Rochelle favorite is now downtown in a lovingly restored building rich in architectural detail.
- NOMA Social: NoMa Social known for its terrific Mediterranean-inspired menu and inventive cocktails has played host to numerous celebrities, including the Real Housewives of New Jersey.
- Patrias: Owner/master chef Mariano Aznar, a native of Spain, has cooked at many of the greatest Spanish restaurants, including the Michelin-starred Beresetegui.
- Posto 22: Posto 22 offers classic ltalian cuisine and gourmet specials in a softly-lit atmosphere, where a reviewer from The New York Times “fell in love on the spot."
- Sorell Wine Bar Bistro: A new classical and French cuisine menu is offered by award-winning Chef Christopher Daly, with a resume that includes Beverly Hills’ famed L’Orangerie and NY’s Bouley wining Sorell a great New York Times Review.