Dine Downtown for New Rochelle's Restaurant Weeks—
Monday, September 22nd to Thursday, September 25th and
Monday, September 29th to Thursday, October 2nd
Dine Downtown New Rochelle Restaurant Week is a perfect opportunity to try that new restaurant you've been meaning to get to. Thirteen downtown restaurants will offer special three-course menus for $26 (not including beverage, tax and gratuity), offering diners the opportunity to sample the Queen City’s diverse downtown dining scene at great prices.
Hosted by the New Rochelle BID, Dine Downtown New Rochelle Restaurant Week celebrates New Rochelle’s growing restaurant community, offering a variety of cuisines.
- A Place 2 Go (Caribbean cuisine meets American soul)
- Alvin & Friends (Southern & Caribbean)
- Coromandel (Indian Cuisine)
- Da Giovanni (Fine Italian)
- Gnarly Vine (Wine and continental cuisine)
- La Herradura (Authentic Mexican)
- Little Mexican Café (Authentic Mexican)
- Modern Restaurant (Classic Italian & Pizza)
- NOMA Social (Mediterranean-inspired menu & inventive cocktails)
- Patrias (Spanish & Peruvian cuisine)
- Posto 22 (Classic ltalian cuisine)
- Sorell Wine Bar Bistro (Wine and bistro fare)
Dine Downtown New Rochelle Restaurant Week is sponsored by the New Rochelle BID .